- Engino brings complex concepts into clear focus for budding engineers and Scientists with award winning components and step by step illustrated assembly instructions
- Discover how gears can reduce or increase speed and learn how Worm drives are used to change rotational speed
- Build 12 working models such as a helicopter, vise, hand drill, scissor lift, and more
- Includes 16 pages of theory and facts, a 3 page quiz, 6 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses of gears and Worm drives, 17 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
- Builds illustrated online at Engino website or using the Engino 3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS. Made in CYPRUS
- Designed and made in CYPRUS - no batteries required
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.