- 🌞 Original enchanted playsilk: Waldorf and Montessori-inspired, environmentally friendly playsilk screen-printed by hand with a magical pattern of gold stars, crescent moons, and planets against a midnight blue sky and made with 100% real silk
- 🌞 Open ended play: children use playsilks in their pretend play as water for a sailboat, fire for a camping stove, a sling for a doll or stuffed animal, a decorative backdrop for a make-believe scene and so much more. Children can express themselves freely by creating their own dress-up outfits with vibrantly colored playsilks. Will they make a cape, a skirt, a tail, a crown?
- 🌞 Movement: Physically active children and little ones with special needs who benefit from movement-oriented play will enjoy using playsilks as juggling scarves, dancing scarves or yoga props
- 🌞 Lightweight and portable: perfect for traveling this Summer! Playsilks are light and airy, making them easy to pack and easy to tidy up
- 🌞 Environmentally friendly: made with 100% real, natural silk and non-toxic, environmentally safe dyes. Sarah's Silks is committed to making imaginative toys that are sustainable for the Earth and its children. Measuring 35 by 35 inches. Safety tested for ages 3 & up. Hand wash and hang to dry
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.