Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- 1000 PIECE JIGSAW PUZZLE - Featuring a finished size of 30 inches by 24 inches with a precision cut that ensures a tight, interlocking heirloom-quality puzzle
- MADE IN USA - Manufactured in Kansas City, Missouri; Springbok Puzzles have been American made since 1963
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Springbok Puzzles are manufactured with sustainably sourced organic, non-toxic soy-based inks & utilizes 100% recycled puzzle board materials
- UNIQUE CUT PIECES - Each puzzle piece is unique and never repeated; Springbok Puzzle pieces are made from thick cut 75 point board, 18% thicker than the industry average
- EASY NO HASSLE PUZZLE WARRANTY - All Springbok Puzzle products are covered with our satisfaction guarantee on materials and craftsmanship
- Springbok puzzles feature unique interlocking pieces and signature piece counts - 60 piece, 350 piece and 400 piece family format
- Within each Springbok puzzle no two pieces are alike making each Springbok puzzle a unique challenge
- Springbok puzzle pieces are 18% thicker than the industry average
- Springbok - 48 years of quality and innovative puzzle designs founded and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Springbok puzzles are made from 100% recycled materials using soy-based inks
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device